Most dazzling Gangtok tour packages at best affordable price
Our exclusive Gangtok tour packages will take you to the highest mountain passes. We also served as a vital link in the ancient trade path. We understand your travel requirements. That is why we’ve recently planned Sikkim-Gangtok tour packages for 2021. Which will provide you with an unforgettable experience. Our quality tour packages discover the ethnic or religious combination of Sikkim.
Popular Tour Packages
What are the best places in Gangtok to visit?
- Tashi View Point: This famous tourist destination is about 8 Km from the town. And famous for being one of the most sunrise and sunset views. It is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Gangtok holiday packages. If you want to see the magnificent Kanchenjunga peak this place is best for you.
- Hanuman Tok: The shrine is 11km away from Gangtok. Tok means temple, so it’s a Lord Hanuman temple.
- Seven Sisters Waterfall: The distance between Gangtok and Seven sister waterfall is around 32 km. Visitors are enticed to participate in a long photography session by the view of the setting sun.
- Nathu La Pass: Nathu La is one of the world’s highest motorable highways. The mountain pass joins Sikkim with China. It’s an Indo-China border located at an altitude of 4300 m.
- Tsomgo Lake: Tsomgo Lake is a glacial lake located in the Indian state of Sikkim. Gangtok to Tsomgo Lake distance is 40km. Tourists must obtain a permit from the Sikkim Tourist Information Centre on M.G. Road in Gangtok in order to visit the lake.